#1 margeaux7

margeaux7

• Members

• 118 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

Twice in the last month the

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

has "become broken." By this I mean that the entire framework disappears. No header, navigation becomes a list, boxes no longer are horizontal, etc. I took a look at the error log and found the following. Could you assist me in correcting this and comment on whether this is the problem?

I have the most up-to-date Pagelines installed.

[01-May-2013 19:55:41] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  pagelines_insert_core_less() in /home5/ehroneco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ba-shortcodes/ba-shortcodes.php on line 157
[01-May-2013 19:55:45] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  pagelines_insert_core_less() in /home5/ehroneco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ba-shortcodes/ba-shortcodes.php on line 157
[01-May-2013 19:55:45] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  pagelines_insert_core_less() in /home5/ehroneco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ba-shortcodes/ba-shortcodes.php on line 157
[01-May-2013 19:55:49] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  pagelines_insert_core_less() in /home5/ehroneco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ba-shortcodes/ba-shortcodes.php on line 157
[01-May-2013 19:55:54] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  pagelines_insert_core_less() in /home5/ehroneco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ba-shortcodes/ba-shortcodes.php on line 157

umm, do you even have PageLines Framework activated?
Good question. I believe I do. See attached please.

The only way this happens is if the framework isn't activated. There's also a check in place, to prevent those nasty errors, why it's failing is likely an issue with the framework.

Well how can I fix it. Did you view my screenshot of the base theme activated. Did you mean I should switch to Framework? I really appreciate your time. Thank you.

This error occurs if there is no framework present. I have a check in place, to first check if the function exists. Beyond that, I'm honestly not sure what I else I can do other than to recommend you connect with PageLines support and inquire as to why, even with a check, you're getting that error.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

Hi there,

Well the errors seem to be coming from the ba shortcodes plugin but I can't see them showing on your site when I look at it from the url you've provided. Is the error log providing historic data, ie: the error is no longer occuring?

#3 margeaux7

margeaux7

• Members

• 118 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

It is so odd because it has happened twice. I go in and deactivate Pagelines, reactivate and then the error is corrected. Maybe the best thing would be for me to not use ba shortcodes on this site. I have used the code successfully on many other sites but deactivating won't be the end of the world. I just needed some guidance as to what I should do. Thank you.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

It could be that maybe the plugin is conflicting with another plugin? Do you have latest version of BA shortcodes installed?

Next time it happens try going into Pagelines>site options> and click 'save options' so that the LESS gets recompiled and see if the error clears.