Photo
- - - - -

404 Error when I save "Page Options"

page options admin 404

Best Answer James B , 02 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hi there, the pagelines plugins shouldn't cause any conflict in saving the meta settings. But to be safe it might be worth disabling them to see if the 404 redirect changes or not. If that doesn't help please enable the debug option in Pagelines>site options>advanced>debug and we'll check your site information to see if anything specific is showing.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wevival

wevival

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

Every time I hit "Save Options" on the "Page Options Setup" page, I get redirected to a 404 error. 

You can access my website at carroll.mdbizchallenge.com. It is a Wordpress multi-site install. I don't have any plugins installed, but am actively using the Wicker Section and have the Pockets Section installed, but inactive. Please advise. 

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:24 PM   Best Answer

Hi there, the pagelines plugins shouldn't cause any conflict in saving the meta settings. But to be safe it might be worth disabling them to see if the 404 redirect changes or not. If that doesn't help please enable the debug option in Pagelines>site options>advanced>debug and we'll check your site information to see if anything specific is showing.

#3 wevival

wevival

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:56 AM

I stalked the creators support forum and found that the issue is that I simply had too many sections installed. After deactivating many of the sections I wasn't using things seem to be working properly. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: page options, admin, 404