Photo
Testimonials Lud

Position of navigation arrows

Best Answer bestrag , 10 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

I will provide a quick fix for you, not entire solution. It seems that after you added scroll to id plugin, it affected your Testimonials. 
Here is what you need to do, if you plan to keep your site as it is.

Open your css file and add following lines to it.

/*testimonials-lud fix*/
.bx-viewport{height: 240px !important;}

You can change number 240 to more or less to suit your needs. It should do the job,

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 188 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:31 AM

Hello, I have just purchased and installed Testimonials Lud. It is beautiful and works great, out of the box! But in two of three browsers (Chrome and Firefox) the navigation arrows are deep below the testimonial boxes. You can see it at the bottom of this page: http://www.animating....com/wordpress/

I might have done something wrong - I tried to find settings for this but have been unsuccessful. Is there a way to solve this? It would of course be nice as the distant arrows somehow spoil the overall professional impression...

Thank you for your help, yours faithfully, Jan.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17653 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:21 AM

Hi,

The Testimonials Lud is a third party product, therefore we are unable to provide support. I have moved your topic to the correct forum, which should notify the developer.

#3 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

I have asked the developer to follow up on this topic.

#4 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 188 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:28 PM

Dear Jenny, thank you. It's much appreciated. I am sure it will be a simple problem to solve. Greetings, Jan.

#5 bestrag

bestrag

• Members

• 245 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

Hello Casperjan,

I was looking at your website trying to see what exactly went wrong. Your Testimonials section appears to be more than 700px in height and that causes confusion for your arrows. I need to find the reason why that happened.

I can see that you are using several plugins, so I must determine which one exactly affected your Testimonials.

I just wanted to let you know that I am working on it and I will keep you updated. 

#6 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 188 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

Hello, thank you for looking into this. Can I change the height of my Testimonials section? I looked and cannot find a place where a value would be entered. I will try disabling plugins to see if that makes a change. Please let me know if you arrive at further insights. Yours faithfully, Jan Caspers.

#7 bestrag

bestrag

• Members

• 245 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:38 AM   Best Answer

I will provide a quick fix for you, not entire solution. It seems that after you added scroll to id plugin, it affected your Testimonials. 
Here is what you need to do, if you plan to keep your site as it is.

Open your css file and add following lines to it.

/*testimonials-lud fix*/
.bx-viewport{height: 240px !important;}

You can change number 240 to more or less to suit your needs. It should do the job,

• Jenny likes this

#8 caspersjan

caspersjan

• Members

• 188 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

Thank you, your fix worked fine. I disabled the "Page Scroll To ID" and "Scroll Menu" plugins, but this in itself did not change anything. Your CSS snippet did. I also noticed that in Safari, the problem does not occur at all. For now, I am very happy to have sorted things thanks to your special dose of code! Yours faithfully, Jan.

• Jenny likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Testimonials Lud