• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 promieniowanie

promieniowanie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hi,

I "inherited" a website built with pretty old Platform Pro/Framework some time ago and finally I decided to buy a new version from the scratch. After successfully installing the 2.4.1 I noticed that previous custom CSS code modifications do not apply to the new version at all.

I'm talking in particular:

1. Position of the top menu (content-pad or nav-row, I'm not sure). I'd like to position it right in the middle. I'm not sure which class it is as I'm no CSS expert and was doing the twaks by experimenting with Firebug, but I guess that none of those custom codes work now. The same applies to tweaking the margins in particular posts.

2. I cannot change font size in posts as well as in the txt widgets with custom code:

3. Also, a nice grey line below the main top menu dissapeared completely..

Below is the whole custom CSS that accumulated over last years. I'm not sure if I need it all, but it seems like most of it don't work now. Any help appreciated!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

Some of the elements in Framework have different selectors and your CSS needs to be more specific to override the default. To ensure that your CSS is overriding the default CSS, please review the instructions under “PageLines Overrides” here:

For example, this block:

would need to look like this:

(The first line was missing the first semicolon so I also added it. If this CSS doesn’t work, the selector .entry_content may need to be adjusted)