Photo
Grid Portfolio

Cannot Make LightBox Gallery Work

Best Answer john7626† , 29 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

I had uploaded the photos to the media library. Once I uploaded them directly into the portfolio, as you suggested, the lightbox seemed to function okay. Thanks for the information. I really like the section. I haven't had the chance yet to use a portfolio set with multiple portfolios in it but am itchin' to get the chance.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 john7626†

john7626

Advanced Member

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

I have tried to implement a hover over gallery LightBox like you demonstrate in your video. I believe I have followed your instructions but am not having success. I very well may have missed something. Attached is a screenshot of the way I have the section setup on the page I want to show it on. (http://jfspencer.sta...-events/dances/) Also is attached a screenshot of the way I have the portfolio setup. Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hello did you add these photos to the post or did you already have them in the media gallery when you added the IDs ? I've been told recently that it works if you upload the images fresh.

#3 john7626†

john7626

Advanced Member

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:28 PM   Best Answer

I had uploaded the photos to the media library. Once I uploaded them directly into the portfolio, as you suggested, the lightbox seemed to function okay. Thanks for the information. I really like the section. I haven't had the chance yet to use a portfolio set with multiple portfolios in it but am itchin' to get the chance.