Photo
Grid Portfolio

Cannot Make LightBox Gallery Work

Best Answer john7626 , 29 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

I had uploaded the photos to the media library. Once I uploaded them directly into the portfolio, as you suggested, the lightbox seemed to function okay. Thanks for the information. I really like the section. I haven't had the chance yet to use a portfolio set with multiple portfolios in it but am itchin' to get the chance.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 john7626

john7626

• Members

• 28 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

I have tried to implement a hover over gallery LightBox like you demonstrate in your video. I believe I have followed your instructions but am not having success. I very well may have missed something. Attached is a screenshot of the way I have the section setup on the page I want to show it on. (http://jfspencer.sta...-events/dances/) Also is attached a screenshot of the way I have the portfolio setup. Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hello did you add these photos to the post or did you already have them in the media gallery when you added the IDs ? I've been told recently that it works if you upload the images fresh.

#3 john7626

john7626

• Members

• 28 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:28 PM   Best Answer

I had uploaded the photos to the media library. Once I uploaded them directly into the portfolio, as you suggested, the lightbox seemed to function okay. Thanks for the information. I really like the section. I haven't had the chance yet to use a portfolio set with multiple portfolios in it but am itchin' to get the chance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Grid Portfolio