Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No Scroll In Twinshot

Question

62 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Did the new test version work for you?

Posted · Report post

I need some time... in case it doesnt work to fix it... if the whole site goes down then I will really be f'ed. Ill do it asap.

Posted · Report post

Ok cool, just let us know if it works or if you need further assistance

Posted · Report post

Hi, I have the same problem with the scroll bar not showing in all browsers. Also in Firefox the first vid is not loading and when clicking on gallery new vid is not loading either. Here is a link, http://loveyogaanatomy.com/video2/

This is a test page so I have only populated the top twinshot on the page. I also tried adding the code snippet that you suggested near the begining of this thread, this added a scroll bar but it didn't scroll.

I have activated pagelines debug if that helps.

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Since I posted the last comment, I have removed those fies suggested earlier, which does produce the scroll bar. But when I resize the browser and the gallery has to swtch to the bottom the playing vid does not take up the full width like before and looks rubbish. Also still not working in Firefox.

One other thing, how do I make the scroll bar nice and thin like the one in the demo?

Posted · Report post

stug

I have viewed your site in both Chrome and FF, the scrollbar is visible and working, maybe clear your browsers cache, cookies.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny, yes like I mentioned in the second post, when I removed the files mensioned in post #46 the scroll bar functions in all browsers but when you resize the browser to simulate a smaller screen the video screen does not resize to 100% width but maintains the width set for when the gallery is at the side. This means it looks really bad. Again the demo resizes corrrectly.

Did the vids load ok for you in firefox because for me they don't load. Now and again the odd one will.

Also any idea about setting a thinner scroll bar.

ANd (sorrry) I had made some modifications to the css to give the video container and gallery a border. Which all worked fine when the browser was resized while the 4 files were in place, but now removed this creates even more disruption to the layout when resized. I have removed the code for the moment so that one thing can be addressed at a time.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

After looking at your site in both Firefox and Chrome, I am able to see the slider in both browsers.  It doesn't appear to be stylable and defaults to the browser's slide in both.  It may not be pretty, but it works.

I'll recommend a change to that to our developers.

The videos loaded fast in Chrome but very slow in FireFox.  Only the first five loaded. That could simply be the way the browser handles the memory it takes to load them.  I'll check with our developers about that too.   It could also be due to the cloning of Twinshot.  I'm not sure Twinshot is good for cloning.

Posted · Report post

That did the trick very nicely. Thanks

Posted · Report post

Glad that worked Stug :-)

Posted · Report post

How do I upgrade to v1.1.3? I'm stuck at v1.1.2 (no scrollbar) and can't find twinshot in the store anymore. I haven't migrated to the new DMS.

Posted · Report post

Twinshot was broken some time ago and has, to my knowledge, not yet been fixed.