Photo
- - - - -

PageLines Framework Dashboard Missing

Pagelines Pro Edition Dashboard

Best Answer Danny , 29 April 2013 - 05:10 AM

Hi,

Please disable all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 rygordon

rygordon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Problem: Can you please assist me in getting the Pagelines Dashboard back onto my reiblitz.com account?

Background: A few weeks ago, I added a second website (reibltiz.com) to my Pagelines Framework Professional Edition account. I had all of the features in the beginning. But, at some point the advanced dashboard disappeared. All of my site and page options are available as a list of hyperlinks rather than the sophisticated Pagelines Dashboard. My first site (candoronline.com) is the first site I added to my Professional Edition account. Candoronline seems to be working okay, though now I'm afraid to update it to the latest version of Pagelines until after I get reiblitz.com fixed. So, can someone please assist me in getting the Pagelines Dashboard back onto my reiblitz.com account?

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15848 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:10 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

Please disable all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

#3 rygordon

rygordon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:32 AM

OMG!! It worked! praise the Lord!!!! Thank you!!! It seems one of the plugins I was using has its own theme dashboard. But, when I first installed the pluggin, both dashboards were working so I wasn't tipped off to anything unusual. After deactivating it, the Pagelines dashboard immediatley came back. Do you have any suggestions for using Pagelines along with a pluggin with it's own theme dashboard? Regardless, I really appreciate you help!

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15848 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:36 AM

No problem, happy to help.

For future reference, if you encounter any strange behaviour in Wordpress or PageLines Framework, this odd behaviour is most likely caused by a plugin.

#5 rygordon

rygordon

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:51 AM

Duly noted!! :-) Enjoy your day!!

#6 spacle2xl

spacle2xl

• Members

• 22 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:15 PM

Hi... I have purchased pagelines framework, installed it on the latest version of wordpress 3.5.2 and the pagelines Dashboard shows blank page... I can't seem to login to my account from the dashboard... I have no plugin installed either... It's a fresh wordpress installed and fresh everything... What do I do, please?

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

Hi,

It would seem your installation did not go well.

Download the latest version of PageLines Framework from your Launchpad account. Unzip it to your desktop. You'll have a new folder called pagelines on the desktop.

Now, FTP into your site and navigate to wp-content/themes/ and find the pagelines folder.  Delete it. Don't worry, your settings, if any, are stored in the database.

When the delete process is completed, upload the pagelines folder from your desktop. When fully completed, log into your WordPress Dashboard and try visiting Dashboard > PageLines. Let us know how that goes.

#8 spacle2xl

spacle2xl

• Members

• 22 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:37 AM

Well, I have done that and yet dashboard remains blank. I can't login either cus it brings up same blank page...

#9 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

If you're just getting a white screen after installation it could be a php memory issue. Ask your web host to increase the memory to 128M or 256M in the php.ini file.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pagelines Pro Edition, Dashboard