Photo
Crackbar

Clickable parents (or children -> grandchildren) in Mobile view.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fordtheword

fordtheword

• Members

• 16 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

Hi! I just recently bought Crackbar and I like it, specially the ability to change colours on the menu to my own liking after numerable hours on custom CSS that never worked. The thing is, I'm noticing that main parents or children links aren't clickable in mobile view. I do understand that parents, i.e. the top menu container was never cklickable if it had children, but is it the same with children and grandchildren? As I'm a child menu which has grandchildren is still clickable in Navbar, at least if you click on the > at the end of the row.

Thanks

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

hmm, kinda confused. Do you have a link to your site? Are you saying that none of the items are clickable?

#3 fordtheword

fordtheword

• Members

• 16 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Thank you for replying. Well, the links that don't have any containers themselves, like grandchildren on the first menu "Montage" work. But if you try, "OmrÄdesskydd", which is a childmenu of "Montage" that doesn't work. And I would really need at least the child menu to work. Try it in webview (which is exactly how I would like it to work in Mobile view) and then on an iPhone or Android phone. Children menu items are not clickable IF they have grandchildren.

http://www.salebystangsel.se

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Crackbar