Photo

My site is a bit off on I.E.8

Best Answer cmurway , 26 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

Thanks for the reply it is greatly appreciated! I was able to fix the issues...I didn't realize the IE Google script compatibility box to check. My apologies. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cmurway

cmurway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Hello all,

Having some issues with my site www.craigmurwaycfc.com it works and looks great on Chrome and I.E. 9 & 10 but on I.E. 8 it has some quirky issues. Seems to be spacing issues and the rss feed link is almost on top of my logo. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks! 

Sincerely,

Craig Murway

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

Hi there,

I'm on a mac so if you're able to send us some screenshots of what you're seeing when viewing inside IE and which version of IE you're using so we can get a better idea of what's happening.

We have had some clients notify of spacing issues on IE previously, this has currently been logged as a bug and is being investigated by our developer team, hopefully to be updated in the next patch. Please see - http://www.pagelines...h-random-space/ for more info to see if this matches the problems you are experiencing, there's also a css fix for the spacing issue inside this post.

#3 cmurway

cmurway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:16 AM   Best Answer

Thanks for the reply it is greatly appreciated! I was able to fix the issues...I didn't realize the IE Google script compatibility box to check. My apologies. 

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

No worries, glad you managed to resolve :-)