Photo
- - - - -

Header Logo Issue

header logo

Best Answer Rob , 22 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

There may be some fundamental misunderstanding which I'd like to help you resolve.

As I've mentioned, when using a fixed-width image, responsive design doesn't work.  So, to avoid all the extra work, extra coding, php or css, the solution is to use one of our many excellent child themes, which can give you full responsiveness, and excellent design that will look great in all devices.

Usually difficulties like non-responsiveness come from customized coding of some kind, even from plugins that are outdated.  We endeavor to insure you can have the most responsive designs when using our Framework and our child themes.

Have you checked or tried our Store for some of the great child themes there?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 integritymediacorp

integritymediacorp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:35 PM

How do I install the logo in the header it should be on left side.

Now I have is the picture on the background it's for my header and menu, but logo is invisible like a *.png or background, I've know idea how to put default logo on the top.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thank you!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

Hi,

Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Website Setup.  The first group allows you to upload an image for your branding or logo.

Our documentation can be very helpful in understanding the dynamics, functions and options that make PageLines Framework easier for you.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 integritymediacorp

integritymediacorp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

ok now it works, but still is not responsive..

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:09 PM

Hi,

To be very clear, you lose your responsiveness when you add a wide, fixed-width background image to the header area of your site. That image is causing the responsiveness issue, and unfortunately, we cannot resolve your design choices.  As I've advised in several topics, that's something which you need to fix as it is causing your problems with responsive design.

#5 integritymediacorp

integritymediacorp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

you lose your responsiveness when you add a wide, fixed-width background image to the header area of your site.

I'm fixed-width backgound image because some of PageLines moderator suggest me do this, I've no idea, how to edits website without .php coding, only use css, I can't change nothing here without it. I don't understand why you can't just say what the problem, this is a forum to ask questions and solve problems, right?

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:38 PM   Best Answer

There may be some fundamental misunderstanding which I'd like to help you resolve.

As I've mentioned, when using a fixed-width image, responsive design doesn't work.  So, to avoid all the extra work, extra coding, php or css, the solution is to use one of our many excellent child themes, which can give you full responsiveness, and excellent design that will look great in all devices.

Usually difficulties like non-responsiveness come from customized coding of some kind, even from plugins that are outdated.  We endeavor to insure you can have the most responsive designs when using our Framework and our child themes.

Have you checked or tried our Store for some of the great child themes there?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: header, logo