7 replies to this topic

#1 franciscolarasirvent

franciscolarasirvent

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBilbao, Spain
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Hello, I put uber menu on my pagelines framework and also slider revolution. Now the problem is that the submenus run behind the slider. How can I fix this?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Attached Files

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

Hi,

Evidently, there's a z-index conflict between the two products.   This is causing one (the slider) to be higher than the drop down list from UberMenu.

Remember that z-indexes reflect the level or layer at which an element appears.  So you'll need to contact the developers of both products and let them figure out the proper solution.  Unfortunately, nothing about PageLines is causing this. I use UberMenu extensively, and have no issues with it, or with our sliders.

#3 franciscolarasirvent

franciscolarasirvent

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBilbao, Spain

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

Hello, I put uber menu on my pagelines framework and also slider revolution. Now the problem is that the submenus run behind the slider. How can I fix this?

Hi,

Evidently, there's a z-index conflict between the two products.   This is causing one (the slider) to be higher than the drop down list from UberMenu.

Remember that z-indexes reflect the level or layer at which an element appears.  So you'll need to contact the developers of both products and let them figure out the proper solution.  Unfortunately, nothing about PageLines is causing this. I use UberMenu extensively, and have no issues with it, or with our sliders.

Thank you, can I find this by myself? is there a way ti find the z index of both and modify it through page lines?

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

You can probably search for it via Chrome's Inspection Tools or Firebug for Firefox. However, the solution may need expertise with z-index that may best be provided by the plugin developers where the conflict exists. I'm sure that one or both of them could resolve this quickly.

#5 franciscolarasirvent

franciscolarasirvent

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBilbao, Spain

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

How can I solve this z-index problem by myself?

#6 franciscolarasirvent

franciscolarasirvent

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBilbao, Spain

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

You can probably search for it via Chrome's Inspection Tools or Firebug for Firefox. However, the solution may need expertise with z-index that may best be provided by the plugin developers where the conflict exists. I'm sure that one or both of them could resolve this quickly.

Thank you. Developers don't answer me and I'm in a hurry. Do you have an expert on pagelines whom I can pay to fix it?

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

I doubt you'll get any quicker response, but try

The problem is that each product works fine, individually, in PageLines.  So it's clearly not PageLines causing the issue. It's the interaction between the two products.  I suspect there's a pre-set piece of code that's causing a conflict and that's something the developers will need to address.  In cases like this, usually Envato can expedite support if you let them know about it. Have you asked for help from CodeCanyon?

#8 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

Hi there,

Try the following code in your custom css.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: revolution slider, uber menu, layers