Photo
Response Gallery

Response Gallery picking up non-existent/deleted images

response gallery deleted images

Best Answer rud10 , 23 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hi Rob.

Yes, I ended up doing that, eventually. I was just worried that deleting certain images would make them disappear from alternative areas of the sight. Anyway, thanks for the response.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rud10

rud10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSoutheast Wales
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

Hello.

I am working on dachadecor.co.uk and have encountered a problem with the Response Gallery. Having decided to place a gallery on my home page, I deleted existing images in the home page's WYSIWYG and added my new ones. This, unfortunately, led to a mixture of the existing images and the new ones, even though I'd removed them. Using my own unique brand of dopey logic, I went into the ftp and deleted the culprit files. Now there's just 'spaces' where they were. I'd appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,

Rudi.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Hi Rudi,

I'm one who shares odd-logic. So my question becomes, why not simply replace all the images, by simply uploading again, from the specific page?  The images don't need to be added to the page (in the content area) but just associated with the page.

Not sure if I'm making sense, so please enlighten me if I'm off-base.

#3 rud10

rud10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSoutheast Wales
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:04 AM   Best Answer

Hi Rob.

Yes, I ended up doing that, eventually. I was just worried that deleting certain images would make them disappear from alternative areas of the sight. Anyway, thanks for the response.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Response Gallery, response gallery, deleted images