Photo

ipad background issue

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 dnlrosegmailcom

dnlrosegmailcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:45 AM

Hello, I'm using Ecopro on www.mastertransmediale.it/mt. The problem is: when I go to the webpage through my ipad and I scroll the page i can see a green background behind the page. Is it possible to correct it? The color must change to white at least. Thank you for you help, is very appreciated.

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:48 PM

You could just remove the green image all together from the images folder since you won't be needing it. Would that work? eco-spotlight is what I believe the color is.

#3 dnlrosegmailcom

dnlrosegmailcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:04 AM

Hi Adam, the problem is still unresolved, I dont know if you have an iPad, but if you check the site you will see to the right a green column. I've tried do the delete those files, the background behind disappeared but not the other problem at right. Can you give the site a look? Thank you Dan

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:19 PM

Do you see it when you go to ipadpeek.com I tried here, but couldn't see what you were talking about.

#5 dnlrosegmailcom

dnlrosegmailcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

No I will post a screenshot. On pc browsers it looks fine, also on Mac / safari, but on Ipad safari it looks different. On the right, near the red band there is a thin(2 cm) green column on the right, also down near the footer, not on the white bands. I've looked in the folder you said, it resolved another strange green effect, but not this. I'll try to send a screen here you can check also on iphone, its the same error. http://www.mediafire...yuz3e5v0bb1oq4k

#6 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:33 PM

I did some testing and it seems to be fixed when I change this CSS in theme.css `#site { position:relative;}` to this `#site { position:absolute;}` I don't see anything off the bat that goes wrong when I make the change, but you may want to use a browser specific call just in case.