Photo
- - - - -

remove sliding feature on primary blog page

feature

Best Answer Rob , 21 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

Hi Parker,

If you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop, that slider (likely the QuickSlider) is located in one of the templates. It's probably full-width, so that means it will be in the Page Templates area.  Check for QuickSlider in the Default Template or Blog (if your page is a blog page). Browse through all the available templates and if you find it, simply slide it from Active Sections to Available sections (left to right).

May I have a link to this website? I can then give you more specific guidance.

Thanks.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fpthomas

fpthomas

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Framework Version:platform Pro

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

hi. I just downloaded the new pageslines template  and there is what looks like a feature slider with page lines Branding on my homepage that I cannot remove.  The website is that www.makerspace.com. I've searched for the graphics, the feature slider area, the template area, the template for that individual page and I'm utterly stumped. I need to get it off the page.

Parker

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:01 PM   Best Answer

Hi Parker,

If you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop, that slider (likely the QuickSlider) is located in one of the templates. It's probably full-width, so that means it will be in the Page Templates area.  Check for QuickSlider in the Default Template or Blog (if your page is a blog page). Browse through all the available templates and if you find it, simply slide it from Active Sections to Available sections (left to right).

May I have a link to this website? I can then give you more specific guidance.

Thanks.

#3 fpthomas

fpthomas

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Framework Version:platform Pro

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

that was it - thanks you ver y much.  something new in this version.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

We do lots of new! It makes our product always innovative, creative and worth the investment! ;-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feature