Photo
WooCommerce for PageLines

Unable to save WooCommerce "Product Archive" settings

woocommerce

Best Answer ellenmva , 05 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

Hi Jason,

I installed everything except for Grid Portfolio (don't have access to it and doubt it has any effect) and everything saves. So, I can't reproduce the error.

I would suggest doing a clean install of WordPress and Pagelines (locally or create a folder under your domain like http://www.jasonmcvay.com/wp). Export your Pagelines Settings (Pagelines --> Dashboard -> Import-Export) and export your WordPress data (under the Tools menu).

In the new install, go and install your plugins. Do this before importing any data. Then import your Pagelines Settings and WordPress data. Now see if you can save Product Archive Settings.

Let me know if you need help.

Ellen

Go to the full post