Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

function.php

Question

Posted · Report post

What up guys. I'm using the base theme which is a child theme for pagelines. I am trying to make a change in the woocommerce customization and I need to edit the function.php file. Where is the function.php located??

This is the change i need to make. 

There is no way in the settings but there is a hook that you can use to remove the buttons.  You would add this information to the functions.php file either in a child theme if you are using one or by installing the Pagelines Customize Plugin (free in the store) and putting this code in the functions.php file.

add_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item', 'remove_add_to_cart_buttons', 1 );

function remove_add_to_cart_buttons() {
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item', 'woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart' );
}

Hope that helps.

Ellen

THANKS GUYS!

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

thanks for your help catrina  

I actually got it to work. Not sure if i did it the right way however.

I took the sceenshot. loaded it to paint and saved it as jpeg. but I dont see the upload button on here...

Posted · Report post

It's in Appearance > Editor

Posted · Report post

can i just go to appearance > editor > function.php and paste the code into there? because I dont see any php coding in that file...

Posted · Report post

Can you please take a screenshot of your Appearance > Editor screen and upload it here? (Please make sure it is a JPG or PNG)