Photo
Crackbar

Menu Depth in Crackbar

crackbar

Best Answer beardedavenger , 18 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

Ah right, yah Navbar, or Crackbar, both do not support that deep of a level. And with both of those sections being boostrap, it would be pretty damn difficult and time consuming to achieve that.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 john7626

john7626

• Members

• 28 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

How do I change the menu depth for Crackbar? I know what files to edit for NavClassic and NavBar, but what file do I need to change for Crackbar? Also, is making a toggle for that in section options something quite complicated? I am not educated enough about this to know how tough it might be to incorporate an easy user interface for changing menu depth? Thanks. I am using NavBar on my test site currently, but here is my link jfspencer.staging.wpengine.com

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

All you have to do is create a menu. You don't need to edit the fiel just to have a dropdown menu?

http://codex.wordpre...ce_Menus_Screen

#3 john7626

john7626

• Members

• 28 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

Nick,

What I mean is that the default depth is 3. If I have more nested menus than that, they won't show up.  Attached is an image of my menu, but in CrackBar it won't upen up past the 3rd level, as in the Parks & Facilities submenus.

In order to make this occur in ClassicNav and NavBar I had to edit the sections.php files.

Attached File  Menu Screenshot for Nick Haskins.jpg   59.95KB   12 downloads

John

#4 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:33 PM   Best Answer

Ah right, yah Navbar, or Crackbar, both do not support that deep of a level. And with both of those sections being boostrap, it would be pretty damn difficult and time consuming to achieve that.

• john7626 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Crackbar, crackbar