Photo
- - - - -

Menu links yield 404

menu navigation 404

Best Answer devarah , 17 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

Now all links are working with the Twenty Twelve theme enabled, I re enaabled Pagelines and all the menu links are working again.  Other than clicking around and checking options and trying multiple browsers and clearing caches I did nothing to fix the problem... if anything turns up I will continue the thread.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 devarah

devarah

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hello everyone, mysterious problem, all links in the main nav are 404-ing.  I have only one nav bar on the site right now.  I've combed over everything but am missing something, would appreciate your help and here are the details:

Website URL: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Framework Version: 2.4.1 pro
WordPress Version:  3.5.1

Plugins in Use:

Contact Form 7

AIO SEO Pack

Event Espresso Lite

Facebook Likes You

NextGen Gallery

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

What happens if you create a new page? Does the same problem occur with that page?

#3 devarah

devarah

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

Yes the same problem ocurrs, also I can't preview a page either, getting a 404 then as well.  I just tried the site with the WP Twenty Twelve theme and I have the same problem so it looks like it's not Pagelines.  I will wait for your reply and then possibly post to a WP forum. 

#4 devarah

devarah

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:55 PM   Best Answer

Now all links are working with the Twenty Twelve theme enabled, I re enaabled Pagelines and all the menu links are working again.  Other than clicking around and checking options and trying multiple browsers and clearing caches I did nothing to fix the problem... if anything turns up I will continue the thread.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: menu, navigation, 404