I'm coming in with a really tough issue and I thought I was pretty good at this stuff but now I can't resolve this issue and it's frustrating me pretty badly and I've searched all over the forums to see if anyone else has had a similar issue. I'm working with the following webpages as examples.
- URL REDACTED
So these pages are on custom templates called, "Releases Profiles". The pages themselves are child pages of another page: URL REDACTED. The parent page is on a custom template called "Releases Page."
So the problem is right above the page title and album art on the album profile pages there are boxes that I can't make disappear at all. I've done everything that I could think of. Basically, I have reason to believe that for whatever any pages I am using under the "Releases Profile" template won't allow me to remove the boxes or change the metadata settings for the boxes settings so that I can remove these pesky boxes.
- Latest Build of PageLines - 2.4.1
- Boxes Section is main issue
- Other Sections Installed:,Jigoshop, Contentbox, PageLIne GoogleFont, Simply Custom, Soapboxes, Social Counter, Twitter Profile
- Other Activate Plugins Installed: Hooker, Poppy, AddThis Social Bookmarking Widget, amr ashortcode any widget, flare, gigpress, pageline googlefonts, pageline sections, soundcloud is gold, the dropbox plugin
- Tried disabling pageline sections plugin and re-enabling it--Didn't work
- Tried deactivating and reactivating boxes section in "Pageline Store - Coreframework" settings--Didn't work
Tried going to page meta settings and disabling boxes and clicking "Save Meta Settings"--Didn't work. Changes don't save.
Tried activating "Custom Fields" and deleting boxes custom field--changes don't save after we update.
Tried putting no values in the metadata fields for boxes and this doesn't work.
Tried inserting in affected metadata fields per recommendations of . Does not work.
Tried changing the parent page of the effected pages from "Releases" to "None" so that it could have no parent page with a custom template. This STILL doesn't work.
All other metadata settings will save no problem on these pages. I can hide Twitter Profile just fine. Just boxes WILL refuse to hide for these specific child pages.
I think I have tried everything minus uninstalling the theme and reinstalling it again. You can check out my screencast and see I've tried to do it every which way I can. As you can see with this screen cast when I try to disable the boxes it just simply will not work or do what it's suppose to be doing.