is the Base theme part of pagelines framework?

Question

Posted · Report post

I am trying to install Woo Commerce and I am wondering if it will work in the Base theme.

11 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

We recently released a new product in our store to help integrate WooCommerce. 

PageLines Framework does not automatically include Base Theme. It may be downloaded and installed, free of charge, from our Store. I do not know if WooCommerce works with Base Theme, but the integration created by one of our developers should assure that you can use WooCommerce with PageLines.

Please refer to Dashboard > PageLines > Store to find the new WooCommerce integration or find information at http://www.pagelines.com/store

Posted · Report post

Whats the difference between the base theme and pagelines framework theme. I forgot why I switched to base in the first place. I just went back to the Pagelines Framework Theme. Also what is the product called because I can't seem to get WooCommerce working.... Installed WooCommerce but I dont see it on the toolbar or anywhere.

Posted · Report post

Base theme is used to apply customizations such as unique styling, hooks, or to create a unique, exportable child theme.

Posted · Report post

I see. Rob what was that plugin called that will integrage and make woocommerce work... because I am having trouble getting woocommerce installed and ready to go

Posted · Report post

Rob.... For some reason my dashboard is shoing 

Your theme does not declare WooCommerce support – if you encounter layout issues please read our integration guide or choose a WooCommerce theme :)

I have downloaded and installed WooCommerce for PageLines but the above is still showing. I was wondering what you think it maybe that I'm doing wrong.

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure if you 'activated' the WooCommerce for PageLines plugin as well as installing it. It's a two-step process.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for WooCommerce.  You may need one of our Pros to help with this.

Posted · Report post

I'm having the same issue with it not showing up. Who may I contact for this? I am new to PL.

God Bless,
Tracy

Posted · Report post

Tracy,

Please open a new topic and I'll forward it to the integration plugin's developer.  Make sure you've installed the WooCommerce integration plugin and activated please.

Posted · Report post

I to purchased the framework and am unsure if thats all i do as I cant get jigoshop to show up do I activate a base theme as well Please help!!!

Posted · Report post

Penny, please open a new topic as your comments above are not related to this topic.