Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SlabText slab text background

Question

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hey Nick

I'm a fan BTW! and what a great plug this is! I bought it last week or so and am super happy.

Just a note small note... I'm having an issue removing image and reverting to use use text. It seems there's a problem saving the preferences for that particular function. I tried this both on the page and the pagelines default page setup. Same thing. It's not a problem to change pictures, but I can't "remove" then save that preference so as to allow for text coloring and not background clipping

Again badass plugs... thanks and keep it up!

Posted · Report post

The product splash page shows a screenshot of the same thing that is on the demo, but on a white background.

Posted · Report post

Thank you for your help .. but I can not figure how to set the effect that the letters were picture. How do you do it? White background is a white background, but the great pictorial letters! It looks great, I've tried various settings but only manage to color the text on different backgrounds. (and not so nice text that looks like it was part of the picture). Cheers, thanks again .. Kedark

Posted · Report post

Nick, is it at all possible that the inscription was in such a "color image" as in the example? Terribly me wonder how you did it ... It looks great! Kedark