Photo
- - - - -

Paglines Page Content Area

Best Answer James B , 13 April 2013 - 01:11 AM

If you could make sure that the 'content' section is present in the Page template area of the drag and drop template, and that 'postloop' is present in the Content-area of that template. Both of these are required for the page content to display.

If both of those are present in the drag and drop, go to Pages>find the page you're working on and look at the page meta settings. Check that you've not accidentally set either of the above sections to 'hidden'.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pspr

pspr

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

Hi I am trying to write some content on my page. But for some reason its not showing up on my page! i have no idea why..... 

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:11 AM   Best Answer

If you could make sure that the 'content' section is present in the Page template area of the drag and drop template, and that 'postloop' is present in the Content-area of that template. Both of these are required for the page content to display.

If both of those are present in the drag and drop, go to Pages>find the page you're working on and look at the page meta settings. Check that you've not accidentally set either of the above sections to 'hidden'.

#3 pspr

pspr

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

perfect. Thanks james preciate it.