• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 derekcordova

derekcordova

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFort Collins

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

It would be nice to have different size options in the pageline dashboard for quickslider.  Right now I have quickslider on the main page and my customers are telling me it looks way too big.  It does take up too much space so I do agree with them.   I did live chat and was told I needed to put something beside it to make it smaller...and I needed to program it in...sorry but it would be much easier if you just made it an option to pick from....and if a widget needs to be put next to it then have that as a menu option too.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Hi Derek,

The quickslider is a basic/quick version of the features section. It works on the basis of resizing the height of the width based on the width of the content area it is placed inside. For example, if you place it into a full width page, it will scale the height proportionally to width of the full page. In order to edit the height, you'd need to change the dimensions of the original image and re-upload.

The features section is another slider, which has more options than the quickslider. In the meta options for this section, you're able to set a height manually for the slider as well as adjusting the transitions and speed for the slides.