• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 climbur

climbur

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hi. I am building a new site at www.climbur.com using PageLines. It's the latest version of PL and WP hosted on Synthesis. 

I need to remove the padding on div.content-pad but I don't see where I can edit the CSS without FTP... does the PL framework remove CSS editing under the WP Appearance area?

See attachments. I want the content to lineup flush with the logo at www.climbur.com. I set the content area to be 800px wide... but in reality, with this padding, it is 30px less at 770px.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Also--I tried to sign into the Live Chat using the same credentials that let me post here in the forum but it won't let me in... anyone know why?

Chris

Attached Files

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

You’ll need to use Custom CSS (in PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code > Custom CSS/LESS). To find the Custom CSS you need, you'll need to use Firebug (or Chrome Development tools). To learn how to use Firebug for CSS customizations, please review this entire documentation and follow the instructions:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

In your case, you'll need to get rid of the padding of the area, so you'll need to use this property:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(there's an example for reducing padding at the bottom of the instructions).

There's also already an e-mail open on desk regarding the live chat issue (which I just responded to you a short while ago).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Padding