5 replies to this topic

#1 LaurelRidgeR

LaurelRidgeR

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Framework Version:Station Pro

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

Hello

I have used pagelines for my websites and had the station pro downloaded. I upgraded to the new framework and have had no luck converting my sites over, it is simply 100% different from using the old method, and I find it rather confusing and tedious to work with even after the tutorial, but. I am learning I guess.

When I open pagelines there is a prompt to log into your pagelines account to upgrade but I cant do anything past that, is there some sort of error or did I not buy the upgraded services?

Can I get the upgraded services with support for a pro-rated cost?  I really need some help here, this is very confusing and I cant make site updates I need to, feeling very stuck

HELP!

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

When I open pagelines there is a prompt to log into your pagelines account to upgrade

Can you please take a screenshot or describe where exactly you're seeing this?

#3 LaurelRidgeR

LaurelRidgeR

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

I am seeing it on the update to 2.41 It says to click here to activate pagelines account and then goes nowhere.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

As Catrina points out, it's very helpful to us to provide a screenshot.  Once we have this, we can provide more accurate assistance.

Can you also describe how you installed PageLines Framework and what theme is presently Active at Dashboard > Appearance > Themes?

Also, did you change the folder name or install it somewhere other than /wp-content/themes/ ?

#5 LaurelRidgeR

LaurelRidgeR

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

here is the screenshot of what I am looking at.

When I click on the top to update it does absolutely nothing. 

pagelines_zpscb4166fe.jpg

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

I'm quite certain the link should lead to PageLines > Dashboard so you can go to the Your Account tab and enter your PageLines credentials there. Once you do that, you should be able to update.