citi breaker images position

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bkevitt

bkevitt

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

I have uploaded breaker images for the citi theme, but I don't know how to position them.  My images are all 1600x550.  I would like to be able to top left align them....or at least somehow get the part of the image to show up that I would like.  Instead, several of the images are actually showing only part of the bottom and then repeating the top of the image even though at 550px high they are more than enough to fill the 300px height of the space for the image.

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hi!

It's going to position them automatically in the center, and will cover the background of the break. There are no position controls, because when you scroll their positions move anyways. Do you have a link to your site where they aren't working?

#3 bkevitt

bkevitt

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. I see the background images being repositioned when I scroll. However the image never moves in relation to the break space, so I assume there is a way to adjust the starting position and my problem would be solved. It seems as though each break image is progressively loaded with a larger negative position. Can I send you a link without posting it on this forum?

#4 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

The bg images, in those areas, are set with background:cover. So no matter what size image you use, it will cover the entire break space.  When you scroll, the bg image barely shifts. There are no additional controls for this area, it just works. 

#5 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

Did you happen to get this figured out? You can pm me your sites link if you don't want to post it here publicly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Citi Theme, citi, breaker images, position