Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Simple Login Plugin

login jigoshop simple plugin human alien drone help please ted

Best Answer hottheo , 09 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

I find the term, "alien invaders," to be an extension of species slander and bigotry. i also find it fascinating that your articulation of typed text mimics that of a hologram cloaked reptoid. 

solo exploration launched. 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hottheo

hottheo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Locationaboard the mothership.
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

attention humans:

i am trying to locate a plugin that is simple for my visitors to use. i am currently using the newest version of jigoshop for pagelines and i do not like making my potential members going through a 8 step process to simply become a registered (jigoshop) member of my website (login, email, re-login, change password, dashboard access, backend website access, etc etc etc). 

i have instructed my drones to scour the web for info regarding this topic.....they have failed...and have since been destroyed. their human electronic data decoding mainframes are clearly in need of a complete re-callobration. until that time i am in desperate need of your help. 

HUMANS: THE SURVIVAL OF MY SPECIES RESTS FULLY UPON YOUR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE. 

Unite! And the multiverse may grant your wildest dreams. 

-1000011110101010001 1010001010 :D 

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately, we space cadets have little control over the universal ether to select, identify or implement binary coded solutions to intergalactic queries for third-party plugins.  The selection of such extra-corporial implementations requires research in such coordinates as

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

We follow this formula:  if x=jigo bleep then y=options infinity.  In plain intergalactic translation, the Interplanetary Alliance finds that different e-commerce plugins have different variables which can only be identified by the quantification of numeric and interstitial values applicable to specific needs. The summary disposition of the Alliance Council is that all good alien invaders should find the plugin that suits their needs.  Some that are known to work within the firmament of the interplanetary void are CartPress and Ecwid.

In accepting the inevitable, one finds peace among the spheres.  May gravity keep you grounded, and ion propulsion keep you going.

#3 hottheo

hottheo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Locationaboard the mothership.
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:57 PM   Best Answer

I find the term, "alien invaders," to be an extension of species slander and bigotry. i also find it fascinating that your articulation of typed text mimics that of a hologram cloaked reptoid. 

solo exploration launched. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: login, jigoshop, simple, plugin, human, alien, drone, help, please, ted