Photo
AnyLoop

Salebar & AnyLoop on iPad problem

Best Answer beardedavenger , 08 April 2013 - 01:19 PM

I'm not sure what I can do for you here. Your screenshots are returning 404's. It's also impossible for Safari Private Browsing to break html.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 waltersrs

waltersrs

• Members

• 25 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

It appears that when I activate the Salebar (Pagelines Section) and I have AnyLoop on the page, the AnyLoop section breaks, only visible on the iPad.  When I resize my chrome browser on the desktop, it doesn't happen.  In the short term, I deactivated the Salebar, but that is not ideal as I'd like to use the Salebar.  Any insight would help.  

Thanks.

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

I would deactivate other plugins I don't think there would be any issues between AnyLoop and Salebar, and especially only on the ipad. That just seem to make any sense at all. Do you have a link to your site?

#3 waltersrs

waltersrs

• Members

• 25 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:09 PM

I deactivated all of my plugins, and have isolated the problem to when I toggle the salebar plugin. 

http://frank.randy-walters.com

Some pics of the issue:

https://www.evernote...01bf50e0aaa5fe1

After looking into this further, I toggled the private browsing feature of safari and when private browsing is turned on, it breaks.  I've been able to replicate this.  Thoughts?  I guess it's not a big deal...  

#4 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:19 PM   Best Answer

I'm not sure what I can do for you here. Your screenshots are returning 404's. It's also impossible for Safari Private Browsing to break html.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AnyLoop