3 replies to this topic

#1 bennyk

bennyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

Hi,

I am using your free wordpress template.

For some reason, my navigation bar isn't working RTL. The right button is the home page as it should be, but the buttons start from the left and not from the right.

How can I fix it?

Thanx

Edited by bennyk, 04 April 2013 - 08:39 PM.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

Hi there, do you mean you want the navbr to align to the right of the page? The language settings seem to have taken but the text in the navbar is automatically aligned to the left. If you want to edit it to appear on the right you'll need to align it using css or by using the brandnav section where the text is automatically aligned to the right.

#3 bennyk

bennyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

I think you understood what I want. I want to align the buttons will start from the right of the page.

Can u explain how to do that?

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

Hi there, if you want to change the alignment of the main navbar section you'll need to use css to do this, as it will automatically align to the left.

If you've not used css inside the framework before please see - http://support.pagel...ion/custom-css/ which will give you an overview of the process and the tools we advise to edit the code. You'll be looking at using the css command {float:right;} to change the position of the menu text.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RTL