Photo
- - - - -

Embed Mailchimp in Lauch Page for collect email

collect email mailchimp lauch page

Best Answer James B , 04 April 2013 - 12:32 AM

Hello again,

We wouldn't be able to assist directly with the css unfortunately, as this is classed as design not technical support. But we can point you in the right direction to find the resources to achieve the look you want etc. If you get stuck and we notice any errors in the code etc we'd be able to tell you where it's gone wrong.

Basically you'd be applying a background-image to the container, like in they did in this thread - http://www.pagelines...ckground-image/ you'd just need to change the selector to reflect the one used for your form :-)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stefanoferruggiara

stefanoferruggiara

Advocate

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationVerbania (VB) - Italy

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

Hi there,

does anyone have any advice for me to embed, in a page set as Lauch Page, a simple form MailChimp (such as: name, email and submit button in line)?
Thanks for a quick response

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hi Stefan

If you're using the Mailchimp plugin you'll be able to insert the form as a shortcode. Such as

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If you insert this into the page content area for the page you have set to the launchpage the shortcode will render in the main launchpage box.

• stefanoferruggiara likes this

#3 stefanoferruggiara

stefanoferruggiara

Advocate

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Thanks James.. i have also.. Gravity pro.. but what i would like is something nice like

____________________________________________   and the button HERE

and not

the standard form... also is not centered... for explain me better see this...

Any idea?

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

I've not used gravity forms but looking at their form setup page it looks like they have an option for a two column layout form. So that effect should be quiet easy to create. The styling side of things I would imagine you'd need to use css to apply a gradient to the main form container and to the button directly. To make it look more like the one on the site you showed me, gravity forms might have some inbuilt styles which could mimic that effect, but to get it as close as possible I'd say css would be the best option.

#5 stefanoferruggiara

stefanoferruggiara

Advocate

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

Thanks. You think is it possible to ask support here for do this. I'm not technical:(

#6 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:32 AM   Best Answer

Hello again,

We wouldn't be able to assist directly with the css unfortunately, as this is classed as design not technical support. But we can point you in the right direction to find the resources to achieve the look you want etc. If you get stuck and we notice any errors in the code etc we'd be able to tell you where it's gone wrong.

Basically you'd be applying a background-image to the container, like in they did in this thread -

you'd just need to change the selector to reflect the one used for your form :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collect email, mailchimp, lauch page