Photo
Citi Theme

citi theme - use pages / posts and pagelines boxes / feature slider

Best Answer basmati , 02 April 2013 - 08:14 AM

Ok Nick understand  - for my needs the possibility of inserting custom post types like boxes and features and also pages that would be the cutting edge for citi.

For example: In this theme its possible to create pages and child pages and add backgrounds and overlays - for the parallax effect - on single pages.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 basmati

basmati

Advocate

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Framework Version:PageLines Framework (always the latest)

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

hi nick - could not sign in via livefire - so a quick post here: 

a short question: citi is based on sections - but can i use pages (and subpages) / posts and pagelines boxes / feature slider within the citi theme?

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:50 AM

That's a great question, and unfortunately, not yet. The reason is that the content is streamed in with the_content()  which only fetches text and images in a post. So it won't stream in sections or anything because they aren't actually on the page itself.

The other "sections" in the theme are completely custom, so there's really no option of dragging in other sections, at least on the home page. This may change soon however. ;)

Nick

#3 basmati

basmati

Advocate

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Framework Version:PageLines Framework (always the latest)

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:14 AM   Best Answer

Ok Nick understand  - for my needs the possibility of inserting custom post types like boxes and features and also pages that would be the cutting edge for citi.

For example: In this theme its possible to create pages and child pages and add backgrounds and overlays - for the parallax effect - on single pages.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Citi Theme