#1 carlton

carlton

Advanced Member

• Members

• 56 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:49 AM

Hi,

I am trying to enable Pricing Columns through the store.

It does not show up in my enabled sections area. The error I keep getting is '

Thank you for creating with

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Version 3.5.1

Destination folder already exists /home/carlton/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-pricing/'

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17015 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

Hi,

If you're receiving this error, it means that the section has already been installed, have you made sure the section is not already active?

If you're unable to find the section and use it in drag and drop etc... I recommend you read the accepted answer on this forum for assistance.

#3 tradegecko

tradegecko

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:27 AM

I'm having the same issue. The Pricing Columns plugin just does not seem to do anything once it's been installed.. I can't find any settings or anything in the admin or anywhere through the PageLines admin sections. 

Where do i add my pricing details???

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17015 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:54 AM

The Pricing column is a section not a plugin, if you're receiving the message that the folder already exists, then the Pricing section is already installed. You will probably want to check and make sure that the section is active.

Go to PageLines > Store > Sections > Your Added Sections and scroll down and see that the section is active.

When the section is active there will be a new settings tab called Pricing.

If you're not seeing this when the section is active, the issue is most likely caused by a plugin which is using a Wordpress bug to position its settings menu. I recommend you disable all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pricing columns, destination folder, installation, pagelines store