Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grid Portfolio Grid Portfolio

Question

11 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I see your problem. Does this page use "portfolio" as a portfolio set ? There is some css in the stylesheet, which is blowing things up for you in this one particular instance. I am pretty sure we can just remove that style to prevent the conflict but to test try renaming to another portfolio set.

I'll push version 1.7.9.3 which should fix this naming conflict

Posted · Report post

I told you it's not a snippet of code that originated from Grid Portfolio, so reinstalling won't help. I'm not sure where the "paginateVal" var is coming from so that is what you will need to figure out. It could very well be a third party plugin conflict that is not PageLines related.

Posted · Report post

Hi Adam I reset everything to default and it was perfect, unfortunately as soon as I tried to upload my own images we've gone back to the original problem. I tried to edit the default portfolios adding my own images and the same thing happened.

Posted · Report post

Good news! I deleted the "portfolio" set and it's perfect now. Thank you so much for your patience and help. I really do appreciate it!

Posted · Report post

no problem.

Posted · Report post

Hi Adam, I have deactivated all third party plugins and the problem is still there?

Posted · Report post

Hmm...I have no idea where the error could be coming from. Perhaps it is caused by another section you have installed? Please let me know what you have installed on your site and I will ask the other PageLines devs to see if they know this.

Posted · Report post

I've just deactivated all of the other Store sections. I've only just started the site but I usually install everything at the beginning. Unfortunately there is no change to the grid portfolio though.

Posted · Report post

There are now no erros so it must have been unrelated. My last guess at the moment would be to request that you reset your grid portfolio items to default.

It must have worked before you changed a few of the settings.

Posted · Report post

Hello, It looks you have a javascript error on the page which is causing this to happen. The debug console says this: "<script type="text/javascript">paginateVal = ;</script>

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ;"

Do you have any plugins that alter the pagination? I would start by disabling anything that seems suspicious right off the bat. Grid Portfolio doesn't use any paginateVal so it can't be from the section code.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Adam, I've removed any unused sections from the template. Same problem is still showing up. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Grid Portfolio,