• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mwest

mwest

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hi Everyone -

I am using the Grid System for the first time and I am trying to figure out why my content is not showing up. 

I have included the following Code in the text area of a page as a test and for some reason it is not appearing. Any help would be great.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The website is: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

Hi there,

If you could make sure that the 'content' section is present in the Page template area of the drag and drop template, and that 'postloop' is present in the Content-area. Both of these are required for the page content to display.

If both of those are present in the drag and drop, go to Pages>find the page in questions and look at the page meta settings. Check that you've not accidentally set either of the above sections to hidden in error.

Let us know how you get on.

#3 mwest

mwest

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

Perfect. I had taken out the "post loop" in both places. Seems to be working now.

Why does the post loop need to be enabled?

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hi, glad that worked. The best way to describe that would be, the postloop will need to be in the content area when you want the content from the database to display, this will be things like the posts, page content etc. Anything you enter into the page text entry field is inserted using this section.