Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fixed navigation not working on mobile devices

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi all.

I am currently running the latest wp and page lines installs on the following URL:WWW.paintwaterdiaries.com

My issue is that, when viewing the site from a mobile browser, of course the menu shrinks down as per the bootstrap framework to be replaced with the icon.

All as expected so far, however on my site the menu doesn't expand on click.

Any ideas?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Turns out it wasn't Adsense, but the Ebay widget, I just has them all in the sidebar together.

Posted · Report post

Hi Martin

Checking your page in the script debugger there seems to a conflict showing which could be causing this. The only information I can see is it relates to a google syndication feed, which could be part of a plugin or script you've added?

Try disabling all third party plugins, then clearing the cache and seeing if this problem continues or not.

Posted · Report post

Looking at it in a bit more detail, it seems it's the ebay widget that's causing the issue.

Posted · Report post

I haven't heard of the Adsense being an issue before. Therefore, can you provide the code used so we can test this please.

I even did a search via google and was unable to find any related content regarding this conflict.

Posted · Report post

OK, thank you for informing us, I recommend you either contact the widget developer or use an alternative. I have marked this as resolved.