Photo
- - - - -

Section Uploaded in Error via Plugins | Now Won't Install Correctly in Sections

Sections Issue

Best Answer Danny , 24 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

Hi,

This message means that the section folder already exists. To resolve this issue, you will need to connect to your site via FTP, then navigation to:

/wp-content/plugins/

and delete the Business Branding folder.

Once deleted, go to back to the PageLines store inside your Wordpress installation and click the install button.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 suecockburn†

suecockburn

Advanced Member

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:54 AM

A week or so ago I purchased and downloaded the zip files for a couple of Sections from the Store. When attempting to upload the first Section (Business Branding) as a plugin it wouldn't install, so I tried again :-)  I then discovered that Sections are uploaded through the Store not through Plugins.

Unfortunately, trying to load the Section through the 'Add New' plugin area created a problem. When I've tried to install the plugin correctly it gives this message: "Destination folder already exists /home3/spiritpr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/business-branding/"

The website is www.lisadewar.com

Suggestions?

Attached Files

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 19206 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:00 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

This message means that the section folder already exists. To resolve this issue, you will need to connect to your site via FTP, then navigation to:

/wp-content/plugins/

and delete the Business Branding folder.

Once deleted, go to back to the PageLines store inside your Wordpress installation and click the install button.

#3 suecockburn†

suecockburn

Advanced Member

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Thanks Danny.  Worked perfect!! :D