Photo
- - - - -

Section Uploaded in Error via Plugins | Now Won't Install Correctly in Sections

Sections Issue

Best Answer Danny , 24 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

Hi,

This message means that the section folder already exists. To resolve this issue, you will need to connect to your site via FTP, then navigation to:

/wp-content/plugins/

and delete the Business Branding folder.

Once deleted, go to back to the PageLines store inside your Wordpress installation and click the install button.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 suecockburn

suecockburn

Advanced Member

• Members

• 43 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.8

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:54 AM

A week or so ago I purchased and downloaded the zip files for a couple of Sections from the Store. When attempting to upload the first Section (Business Branding) as a plugin it wouldn't install, so I tried again :-)  I then discovered that Sections are uploaded through the Store not through Plugins.

Unfortunately, trying to load the Section through the 'Add New' plugin area created a problem. When I've tried to install the plugin correctly it gives this message: "Destination folder already exists /home3/spiritpr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/business-branding/"

The website is www.lisadewar.com

Suggestions?

Attached Files

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17618 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:00 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

This message means that the section folder already exists. To resolve this issue, you will need to connect to your site via FTP, then navigation to:

/wp-content/plugins/

and delete the Business Branding folder.

Once deleted, go to back to the PageLines store inside your Wordpress installation and click the install button.

• suecockburn likes this

#3 suecockburn

suecockburn

Advanced Member

• Members

• 43 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.8

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Thanks Danny.  Worked perfect!! :D