Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twinshot kills my nav selected page highlight

Question

Posted · Report post

Without twinshot my nav works great and highlights the page im on. See image 1. But with twinshot that goes away. (image 2) Ive tried firebug but i dont know what class to look for. Any ideas?

post-12950-0-20916100-1364081506_thumb.j

post-12950-0-43084000-1364081590_thumb.j

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

HI,

Your issue is related to the URL of your navigation menu item called "Work". When you click the URL, it goes to the following URL.

/work-2

This means that is there is already a page/post using this slug and has most likely been added to the trash but not permanently deleted, which you will need to do. Once this page using the work slug has been deleted permanently deleted. Edit your work page and remove the -2 and save the changes.

This should resolve your issue.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I have just this moment added TwinShot to my test site and my Nav Classic works as normal. Therefore, it is most likely related to a plugin or your custom code. I recommend disabling all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves the issue. If it doesn't remove all your custom code and see if this resolves the issue.

Posted · Report post

Hey Ninja. Thanks for the help. I removed my custom code, and deactivated all non pl plugins and I have the same problem. The two images are here.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

It's possible that there's a 3rd party plugin causing this conflict. It may create a conflict with both your CSS and CSS for Twinshot.

Try deactivating all your plugins other than the ones found in the PageLines Store.

Let us know how that goes.

a freylakhn Pesach!

Posted · Report post

You are brilliant! Thank you!