• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jebusjones

jebusjones

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Hi

I have created few Box Sets, and I assigned each Box to a Box Set, but for some reason after I created a new Page which I want to display Only 1 of my Box Set; it displays all of the Boxes.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:49 AM

Hi,

If you go to the pages tab from the wp admin area and click on the page you have the boxes on. Scroll down under the main text entry field where you would enter your page content and you'll see the Pagelines meta settings for that page.

They'll be a tab for boxes, click on that and you'll see some options for the boxes. There you will be able to select your chosen boxset to display. Fill in the various details and select from the dropdowns and hit save

#3 jebusjones

jebusjones

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:09 AM

Hi,

If you go to the pages tab from the wp admin area and click on the page you have the boxes on. Scroll down under the main text entry field where you would enter your page content and you'll see the Pagelines meta settings for that page.

They'll be a tab for boxes, click on that and you'll see some options for the boxes. There you will be able to select your chosen boxset to display. Fill in the various details and select from the dropdowns and hit save

Hi James

I already did that under "Boxes Section."

I have selected the Select Box Set To Show, Selected Box Columns "3" and selected Box Thumb Position "Image on Top". Left the last two options blank Box icon Size and Max Number Of Boxes.

But for Some reason it is displaying all the Boxes on the page.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

Hi again, could be that a plugin is conflicting. Try disabling all third party plugins to see if the box sets correct themselves.

If they do, you'll need to go through each plugin one by one to see which one is conflicting.

#5 jebusjones

jebusjones

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

Hi James

I also tried disabling all plugins still didn't work

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hi,

First please note that James' name isn't Advocate.

If Boxes aren't working properly for you, there may be any one of a few possibilities, but without being able to go into your dashboard, I'd be unable to determine what they are.  In this case, I'd recommend using WP-Boxer plugin, which uses Content Blocks (same as boxes, basically). This is applied by shortcode to the page and built with settings. I use this on my own site, quite successfully.

#7 jebusjones

jebusjones

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Thanks Rob, sorry James I was looking under the photo not above. Thanks for both of you for your help. I will try using WP-Boxer plugin

#8 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15120 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hi,

I have just this moment create multiple boxsets on a test install and my pages only display the boxset I choose in the PageLines Meta Options. Therefore, I am unable to recreate the issue. The only differences from our setup is I had no plugins installed and was running version 1.6.0.

I recommend performing a backup as a precaution and then update to the latest version 1.6.0.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boxes, box, box sets