Photo
- - - - -

multiple features offset position. Bug?

features

Best Answer matrapp , 21 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

James,

It was one of my plugins. I really should have thought to deb by turning them off.

Thanks for your help.

Mat

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 matrapp

matrapp

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

Hi all. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I recently upgraded to Pagelines Platform Pro 2.4.1. I am having two issues. The first is that my features are overlapping. It looks like both features in the set are being displayed at the same time. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I manage another site using the same layout and versions of Platform [on the same server too]. I also have an issue where the mobile menu isn't working. The button appears, but the menu list never loads. Again this feature is working on my other site www.v1b3.com.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Attached Files

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Hi there, which host are you using?

To stop the features from overlapping try first disabling your third party plugins in case a plugin is conflicting and causing the slider to not react properly. 

If that doesn't work try this css solution to see if the slider goes back to normal.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If the mobile menu isn't working on your site again try disabling the plugins to see if this takes affect. Is the other site using a plugin for the menu? Like mobile menu from the store? Or is it using the built in navbar menu?

#3 matrapp

matrapp

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:36 PM   Best Answer

James,

It was one of my plugins. I really should have thought to deb by turning them off.

Thanks for your help.

Mat

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: features