Photo
- - - - -

Blog Page sidebar size off

pagelines framework sizes

Best Answer erin-wsk , 21 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

To be more specific, on the homepage the post pagination and the primary side bar are falling outside of #pagelines_content. I've checked the drag/drop area for the blog and everything is as it should be but the html is showing differently. 

(Figured it out- migrated from blogspot and along with it came in-post html and when the client was editing, there were a few </div> that shouldn't have been there)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 erin-wsk

erin-wsk

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

On the blog homepage, the sidebar has dropped down to below the content and the sizing formatting has been lost . It was fine for a couple of days, but as of this morning, it changed. No changes were made to any plug-ins or the stylesheet. I've also tried deactivating plug-ins. The problem is only occurring on the blog page, not on any post or other pages. I use child themes on a few sites with the same plug-ins and they all look okay. The site that the issue is occurring is: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 erin-wsk

erin-wsk

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:54 PM   Best Answer

To be more specific, on the homepage the post pagination and the primary side bar are falling outside of #pagelines_content. I've checked the drag/drop area for the blog and everything is as it should be but the html is showing differently. 

(Figured it out- migrated from blogspot and along with it came in-post html and when the client was editing, there were a few </div> that shouldn't have been there)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pagelines framework, sizes