Photo
- - - - -

Sidebar content influences position boxes

sidebar boxes

Best Answer James B , 19 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

Hi there, could you check where the boxes are in the drag and drop setup. In order to have them alongside the sidebar you'll need to make sure they are in the 'content-area'. It looks like they are currently in the 'page template' area, see screenshot below

http://screencast.com/t/xPOmCLmHPaT

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EvaB

EvaB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.4

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

Hi!

I have made a website using WordPress 3.5.1 and PageLines Framework 2.4.1. . On this page for example has a content area with boxes, and a right sidebar:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Lately I have added some extra stuff to the sidebar, and now the boxes have moved all the way down. I have made some modifications in the css, and from what I understand in this topic Sidebar / Footer Boxes Stacking below Content (

) this can effect the position of the boxes. I have no idea what I should change to get the boxes back in position, just below the content again. By the way, it's looks the same in all browsers.

Would be great if someone could help me out here! 

Thanks in advance!

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:26 AM   Best Answer

Hi there, could you check where the boxes are in the drag and drop setup. In order to have them alongside the sidebar you'll need to make sure they are in the 'content-area'. It looks like they are currently in the 'page template' area, see screenshot below

#3 EvaB

EvaB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.4

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Thanks a lot James, it worked out fine! I only had to adjust the boxes on the pages, because a Boxes#2 appeared automatically, probably because I added the boxes first to the content area, and than took them out of the page template area...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sidebar, boxes