Photo
- - - - -

Site not working on HTC, Android and Chrome on PC

Best Answer Rob , 17 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

Ben,

I just looked at your site and you seem to be experiencing a problem I too had several months ago. The ad you have in the Morefoot is a javascript.  If you remove the javascript ad code from the Morefoot, the site will work perfectly in all devices.  You can use the ad code in sidebars; in the header or content area without difficulties, but for some inexplicable reason, it doesn't work in the Morefoot.

Please give it a try, even temporarily, by just removing the javascript ad code from the Morefoot and let's see if this works.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 motionltd

motionltd

• Members

• 190 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Framework Version:2.3.8

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

Hi Guys, I just launched my website to my friends. They have all been testing it for me and so far they report back the following:

On Android and HTC smart phones the site appears then just goes to a white page.

I just upgraded to version 2.4.1.

Any ideas?

The site is www.motor84.com

Cheers

Ben

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:52 PM   Best Answer

Ben,

I just looked at your site and you seem to be experiencing a problem I too had several months ago. The ad you have in the Morefoot is a javascript.  If you remove the javascript ad code from the Morefoot, the site will work perfectly in all devices.  You can use the ad code in sidebars; in the header or content area without difficulties, but for some inexplicable reason, it doesn't work in the Morefoot.

Please give it a try, even temporarily, by just removing the javascript ad code from the Morefoot and let's see if this works.

#3 motionltd

motionltd

• Members

• 190 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Framework Version:2.3.8

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

Thats fixed it! Thanks very much Rob!