Photo
Bad Ass Shortcodes

Upgrading to 2.4.1

Best Answer beardedavenger , 17 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

Ya good point I was actually thinking about opening up a dedicated twitter channel so I can tweet about updates and stuff like that. But anyways, ya I just updated and my shiz didn't explode so it seems all is well (I have everything on one dev install to spot conflicts).

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 James Giroux

James Giroux

Community Director

• Members

• 178 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

Just checking to see if all your stuff is working well with the latest framework update.  This is my first update with live client sites so I want to make sure things are pretty before clicking the update button.  I checked your blog before coming here to see if you'd posted there, but alas, nothing.  

thanks,

James.

#2 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:23 PM   Best Answer

Ya good point I was actually thinking about opening up a dedicated twitter channel so I can tweet about updates and stuff like that. But anyways, ya I just updated and my shiz didn't explode so it seems all is well (I have everything on one dev install to spot conflicts).

#3 James Giroux

James Giroux

Community Director

• Members

• 178 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

Yeah, you're sort of a big deal now so having your own dedicated twitter dev feed is probably a good idea.  You'd have at least one follower.  :-)

#4 beardedavenger

beardedavenger

Unicorn Wrangler

• Members

• 1219 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

hahahh well much thanks. 

Nick

P.S. - updates and things will be posted here now (thanks for the involuntary nudge).

https://twitter.com/nhstoreupdates

Nick