Photo
- - - - -

Jigoshop and PageLine integration

Best Answer Danny , 17 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

Hmm Vanilla! OK, this will be reported, once I test this myself.

Also, you're using PHP version 5.2, there isn't any issue in using this but we do recommend using the latest stable version.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 pehja

pehja

Advocate

• Members

• 564 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Framework Version:Pagelines v2.4.3 and DMS

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

Hi!

I have had this issue before but I dont think any one understood my problem so I will try once more. It´s been a few month so we give it a try and see if anyone could provide some useful help ;)

I have Jigoshop (the latest at the moment) but the problem have always been there.

The problem is that I do not have the ability to have a sidebar in the shop. I dont have that many products so it was no big deal. But anyway I decided to get to the bottom of this, this time. I deleted Jigshop and all the extensions. I went in to my database and removed everything related to Jigoshop. I deleted every products. I removed PageLine Jigo-integration.

I then installed a fresh download of Jigoshop and installed the PageLine integration. This time I was hoping to start over. BUT all the products where still there. And the problem still exists.  How is that possible. Where are they. I thought that they would disappear when I deleted them in the database.??

If any one have a solution to this it would be most appreciated. Or else I will have to create the site all over again as a last resort. This is not a problem but I would be glad not to.

I am attaching a pic of how it looks in my admin so you can see for your selfe that there is NO option to set a sidebar in the shop.

Thanks for any help in this matter!

Attached Files

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16392 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

HI,

I am not sure what you're referring to when you say "there is NO option to set a sidebar in the shop.".

The Screenshot you provide above has the settings to display specific sidebars, simply check to show which sidebar you want to be used on your shop page.

#3 pehja

pehja

Advocate

• Members

• 564 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

Danny! Exactly the type of answer I got the last time.. Take a look at this picture. Do you se any differences. This s from a working site.

Sk%C3%A4rmavbild-2013-03-17-kl.-09.45.34

"Individual page content Layout" is not available on the site not working. 

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16392 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:08 AM

I have just set up three test sites on MAMP, installed the latest versions of Wordpress, PageLines, Jigoshop and the PageLines/JigoShop plugin. When I go to Page Options > Products Archive, I see the different layout options. I have never been able to recreate your issue.

Therefore, please add all plugins and sections you have installed on the site that has no layout options, add them to a list. I will then install each of these sections and try to recreate the issue.

Also please enable debug mode and provide a link to the site in question. You can enable debug mode by going to PageLines > Site Options > Advanced.

#5 pehja

pehja

Advocate

• Members

• 564 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

Ok, Thanks! It's only Vanilla and Jigoshop that I cant set. And I have not been able to recreate this either.. Perhaps it has something to do with Vanilla? But I am also wondering why the products didn't disappear after removing them from the database.

The site is

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Ar you planing to integrate more e-handel system ?. I have set up Jigoshop on five different sites and have bad experience on them all.

If you want access to the site please let me no and I will provide with a login and password.

Thanks for taking interest in this. 

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16392 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

On all my test sites, I never had Vanilla integration enabled, therefore disable that and see if this resolves your issue, it could well be a conflict.

Therefore, please disable all plugins except for PageLines-sections, JigoShop and PageLines/JIgoShop and clear your cache.

Also, you have the following on your Debug info:

PHP Magic Quotes gpc : Yes (bad)

PHP Magic Quotes, was Deprecated as of PHP 5.3.0 and removed as of PHP 5.4.0.

#7 pehja

pehja

Advocate

• Members

• 564 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

It was Vanilla!!!

And what does PHP Magic Quotes gpc: Yes mean ? Do I have to old PHP

#8 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16392 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:45 AM   Best Answer

Hmm Vanilla! OK, this will be reported, once I test this myself.

Also, you're using PHP version 5.2, there isn't any issue in using this but we do recommend using the latest stable version.

#9 pehja

pehja

Advocate

• Members

• 564 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

Ok thanks for your time! I will update my PHP. Please let me know when there is a fix for Vanilla ;)

#10 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16392 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

You can follow the issue on the track here - 

Also, when fixed, it will certainly appear in our changelog, which you can view here -