I need a dev to code a Pagelines compatible plugin to do some cool stuff with forms and FitText.js. I need this to create live type specimens using forms and web fonts, similar to
Basically, I want to be able to:
• Create an editable text block that spans to fit X% of the parent with FitText.js,
• I need to be able to style the color of the text block
• The text block needs to have a menu that can load a font from a list and change the text to that font
• The font loader needs to handle all the relevant formats: EOT, WOFF, SVG, TTF
• I would prefer to be able to just create these text blocks in my Wordpress content box.
I’m fine with this being an open-source project if you prefer to set your code free.
If you’re interested, please ask questions or send me an estimate. You can send me a private message or email jp (at) dunwichtype (dot) com