Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not load all the graphics page

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I have a problem and do not know where to look for a solution, hence the request for help. In Mozilla Firefox does not load all the graphics page after page scroll appears whole. Does anyone in this meeting? It is highly annoying. Maybe there is an option of dynamic loading content, which can be turned off. The request for help. Thanks in advance,

Regards, Kedark

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

You have the 'lazyload' plugin installed and activated and its doing exactly that. It loads the images as you scroll.

Posted · Report post

Do the images load successfully in other browsers?

Posted · Report post

This happens in different ways, mainly happens with Mozilla - figuratively all images to load but the "reloaded" with the mouse wheel (in Mozilla) if doładowywały dynamically. Completely with what I do not know it is bound. Also pictures everywhere only loads after this "reloaded" with the mouse wheel. Link http://saiks.nazwa.pl/SAIKS/strona-internetowa/aktualnosci/

This is just an example of any loop but this is also written on a regular page in the editor (which is the text + graphics - of course there is only recharged graphics like in the example above)

Posted · Report post

Thanks a lot .. how could I miss it ...! Regards, bows .. K.