Photo
- - - - -

Woocommerce Intergration with framework

woocommerce pagelines framework

Best Answer ellenmva , 24 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

Hi,

I was having the same problem on a site I am coverting to Pagelines from another theme.  Again, everything was working till I updated to Woocommerce 2.0.  After playing around with the code it appears that there is a clear on .hentry that breaks the layout.

I fixed it with the following code

#page {
	.products .hentry {
		clear: none;
	}
}

I hope that helps so you can upgrade to Woocommerce 2.0

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sersanet

sersanet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

Hello Pagelines team,

This is in regard to the problems using the woocommerce plugin, It seems after upgrading pagelines theme does not work very well with woocommerce, This is in regards to the layout issuses.

The problem is that all the products have fallen into a vertical layout.

I have several clients using pagelines and woocommerce, but i am unable to upgrade any of them.

I previously tried using jigoshop, and i found it impossible to get any response to the large amount problems that were occurring, with layouts and add to cart buttons not showing,

at least with woocommerce, it did function with pagelines until this latest update.

Please i would like to know...

Will there be a fix for this problem with woocommerce.

I have used a test website to see the problem,

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I have disabled all plugins to just save time with questions, but you will see that woocommerce know that this problem will happen with many themes / frameworks

many thanks in advance..

Attached Files

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

Hi there, Pagelines doesn't actually have a woo-commerce plugin/integration that's official unfortunately. Woo did create their own plugin that they made available but it was never officially adopted by pagelines. You'd need to see if they pushed a fix to it since the upgrade.

There's another thread where a client has pushed a workaround to the woo issue, this is unsupported by pagelines but take a look -

#3 sersanet

sersanet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

Hi James,

I have tried this plugin before, but it does not seem to sort out this new problem.

Please could you let me know what is available to use with page lines as a shopping cart plugin.

Please bear in mind that i had installed jigoshop previously.

I had several problems with the installation and no one could fix the problem or help in any way. Only the usual did you deactivate the plugins...

As i have many clients awaiting a response about this problem,  Would you be able to tell me what shopping cart would be compliant with pagelines.

many thanks

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

Hi there,

Jigoshop is the only one we provide an integration for directly. But I've seen clients used Cartpress or ECWID on their Pagelines sites previously.

#5 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 338 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:48 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

I was having the same problem on a site I am coverting to Pagelines from another theme.  Again, everything was working till I updated to Woocommerce 2.0.  After playing around with the code it appears that there is a clear on .hentry that breaks the layout.

I fixed it with the following code

I hope that helps so you can upgrade to Woocommerce 2.0

• James B, sersanet, bjs198 and 1 other like this

#6 sersanet

sersanet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

Hello Ellen,

This is a complete life saver and work like a treat.

You are a Star..

this has saved all the work on several clients websites, and will make all of them very happy..

many thanks for your time and help.

• ellenmva likes this

#7 epalacios

epalacios

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hello Ellen, great contribution!

I tried your fix on my website and it does fix the product layout at first, but on some catalog pages where the product titles on the same row are not the same length (some titles taking up one line, some taking two or three lines, which makes the "Add to cart" buttons at the bottom of the row uneven), the next row on the product grid will start aligned directly below the first uneven titled product of the upper row, leaving big blank spaces and thus breaking the layout again.

Example: In the first row with 4 products, the titles vary P1=3 lines, P2=2 lines, P3=1 line, P4=1 line. The next row will start directly below the 3rd product, since the bottom margin of the first two products pushes the 5th product forward...

#8 sersanet

sersanet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

Hello Ellen, 

I have noticed that other elements of the woocommerce have changed since the upgrade, I wonder if you have been experiencing the same .

When viewing the table / list of products, the height of the tables have seem to have expanded.

Please view the attached image,

Just wondering if you have a reasons for this..

many thanks

Attached Files

#9 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

Anyone reading these older threads please be aware a woo commerce product has since been launched by Ellen.

See -

#10 sersanet

sersanet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

Hello Ellen,

Good day to you hope you are fine..

i have updated this site recently. www.muchachomalo.es

I have just tried to install the pagelines woocommerce plugin and got a
fatal error notice.

*Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare class WC_Pagelines in
*/var/www/vhosts/muchachomalo.es/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-for-pagelines/woocommerce-for-pagelines.php*
on line *30*

Please could you advise me on how to solve this problem..

I am using Pagelines Framework..

Kind regards

#11 trisquelmedia

trisquelmedia

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:57 AM

hi!

in my case runs perfectly , Woocommerce 2.1.6 and new version of Woocommerce for Pagelines Ellens Plugin , have you installed the new version of WooCommerce plugin 2.1 ready?

Follow this topic

Regards!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: woocommerce, pagelines framework