Photo
Twin Shot

Twin shot dead space problem

Best Answer Danny , 13 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

Hi,

The issue is that TwinShot is supposed to be used with multiple videos and not only one video. If you're only using one video, I don't really see the point in using TwinShot?

If you add more videos to TwinShot the background in video description should fit correctly.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 joyjet†

joyjet

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hello,

I have a strange problem with twin shot in that it leaves a dead space under the video and description that cant be filled using the settings and i cant remove. please see image to see what i mean. can anyone help? thanks so much.

http://d.pr/i/Qo2M

#2 James B†

James B

Advocate

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 5126 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Hi there, do you have the twinshot in a small space like a sidebar? Is it possible take a look at the live site.

#3 joyjet†

joyjet

• DMS Subscriber†
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hi James,

thanks very much for your quick response. Please have a look here on the homepage. very strange how the bottom part keeps going....

http://www.brainyboxer.com

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 19784 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:35 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

The issue is that TwinShot is supposed to be used with multiple videos and not only one video. If you're only using one video, I don't really see the point in using TwinShot?

If you add more videos to TwinShot the background in video description should fit correctly.

#5 abzurda

abzurda

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

I have the same problem, im using twinshot for a single video cause is the only way that i found to make my video responsive, cause whit features or boxes the video doesnt display correctly in all the browsers or mobiles, so thereĀ“s a way to quit the blank space? or any other suggestions on how to embed a video and make it responsive? Thank you very much!