Photo
Twin Shot

Twin shot dead space problem

Best Answer Danny , 13 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

Hi,

The issue is that TwinShot is supposed to be used with multiple videos and not only one video. If you're only using one video, I don't really see the point in using TwinShot?

If you add more videos to TwinShot the background in video description should fit correctly.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joyjet

joyjet

• Members

• 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hello,

I have a strange problem with twin shot in that it leaves a dead space under the video and description that cant be filled using the settings and i cant remove. please see image to see what i mean. can anyone help? thanks so much.

http://d.pr/i/Qo2M

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Hi there, do you have the twinshot in a small space like a sidebar? Is it possible take a look at the live site.

#3 joyjet

joyjet

• Members

• 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hi James,

thanks very much for your quick response. Please have a look here on the homepage. very strange how the bottom part keeps going....

http://www.brainyboxer.com

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15269 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:35 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

The issue is that TwinShot is supposed to be used with multiple videos and not only one video. If you're only using one video, I don't really see the point in using TwinShot?

If you add more videos to TwinShot the background in video description should fit correctly.

#5 abzurda

abzurda

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.3

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

I have the same problem, im using twinshot for a single video cause is the only way that i found to make my video responsive, cause whit features or boxes the video doesnt display correctly in all the browsers or mobiles, so thereĀ“s a way to quit the blank space? or any other suggestions on how to embed a video and make it responsive? Thank you very much!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Twin Shot