Photo
Parallax Slider

Where is the Support for this product

Best Answer tmeister , 12 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

Hi,

The sections is not longer available for sale.

There is not parameters for the images, when you upload a image in the "Parallax Slide" posts, the section create 2 images, the main image is (900px, 350px) and the thumbnail ( 85px, 55px ). In this section you can't change the image size at less you change the PHP code the CSS and JS files. also there is no option for change the thumbnails position, again, you will need to modify the PHP, CSS and JS files.

Best,

Enrique

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 appleinvestor

appleinvestor

• Members

• 18 posts
  • Framework Version:Professional Edition

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

I want to understand the parameters of the images I can place in there, for example the size of the slider, and also the placement of the thumbnails.

The support on the authors='s website appears to be removed.

please help.

#2 tmeister

tmeister

• Members

• 221 posts
  • LocationValle de Bravo, México

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:13 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

The sections is not longer available for sale.

There is not parameters for the images, when you upload a image in the "Parallax Slide" posts, the section create 2 images, the main image is (900px, 350px) and the thumbnail ( 85px, 55px ). In this section you can't change the image size at less you change the PHP code the CSS and JS files. also there is no option for change the thumbnails position, again, you will need to modify the PHP, CSS and JS files.

Best,

Enrique

#3 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

Please let us know if you still need assistance with this issue otherwise I will close the topic in 7 days. Thanks!