Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multiple cufon fonts?

Question

Posted · Report post

I'd like to add the ChunkFive font to the available fonts I'm using in iBlogPro4, without displacing the default font powered by cufon. How can I best accomplish that?

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

It may "work", however it would be in the wrong spot, your website wouldn't validate and there are other potential errors, it almost certainly wouldn't work in IE. You could go to: Plugins > Add New and search, install and activate: Custom Headers and Footers. Then find it in your setting and you could try adding your code in the content header section. Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

Did this work well? =x

Posted · Report post

This isn't confirmed, but you may try the solutions answered here. Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

The theme isn't set-up to be used this way. But it is possible. Here is the general implementation http://github.com/sorccu/cufon/wiki/Usage You would need a second instance of this section for your second font ` `

Posted · Report post

Thank you for the reply Adam. I think I understand what needs to be done. Where should I place that second instance for the second font? Joe

Posted · Report post

In header.php near the other cufon stuff.

Posted · Report post

If I used the wp-admin iBlogPro options (instead of directly editing header.php), would I achieve the same thing by putting the code in the "Header Scripts" section of the "Custom Code" section? Also, I assume I'd have to park my own tags in the "CSS Rules" section to style things with my second cufon font? Joe